Not getting WFH equipment for new job until first day...?

I’m starting a new job next Monday on the 16th. The company previously emailed me last week to ask me my laptop preferences and some other IT info. I then asked them when I should expect to receive the equipment. The HR person said they will ship it out on Friday (the 13th) and I should receive it by Monday morning (the 16th) along with an email from her for my login info. Is this normal? I feel like I should receive the equipment earlier than my first day. What if it gets delayed and doesn’t get delivered until the latter half of the day? I also haven’t yet received any other on-boarding info from HR or my new team other than this email regarding my laptop preferences. I know there’s still a week until I start though so I might get some more info this week, I just think it’s a little weird I’m not getting my company equipment until my first day

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Not getting WFH equipment for new job until first day...? Not getting WFH equipment for new job until first day...? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 08, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.