International Job Offer Counter

Hey Reddit!

I am currently in a pickle...Long story short. I’m at a company I’ve dreamt to be at and recently I was shifted to a position I’ve been wanting since I started close to 6 years ago.

Currently, my salary is on the higher side in the field-of-work I do. Company pays very competitively and was hoping outside / competitors would match.

Recently took an interview at a competitor and did well, the recruiter I am working with asked for my expected salary. Told them $150k usd, moving package, 20% bonus, etc.

They come back a week later and say they can do 70k euros + 15% bonus (90k usd + 15% bonus). As of now, I make exactly that but live in the US. So not sure how to respond to their offer.

The position I applied for is a step above me, if I were to stay at my current company the expected base salary for that level would be around $135-150k usd with a 20% bonus + stock options.

I’ve never been in a situation where I’ve gotten to negotiate salaries, ask for moving packages, bonuses, etc. Hoping a experienced vet could chime in and see how I could counter their 70k euro proposal and get it closer to the 115k euro mark + 20% bonus.

I would be leaving the u.s. and start a career in Germany which I’m fairly afraid of / excited for. Recruiter mentioned cost of living is a lot less, but I don’t want to take a cut because of that.

Any advice would be extremely helpful, thanks in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

International Job Offer Counter International Job Offer Counter Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.