I’m starting to regret the decision I made

I was a new hire at a clinic as a patient access navigator (scheduling appointments, verifying insurances,etc) but that didn’t work out unfortunately. So they transferred me to the hospital to work as a telephone operator. The room was a little small to work in. Before I started, I was given time to think about it. I couldn’t make my mind up so I put in my resignation letter in due to being nervous to work in the hospital bc of COVID. Then a few days later I emailed them and took my resignation letter back. I started my new role as a telephone operator. A couple of weeks went by and the thoughts of what if I can’t be successful in this role as well , working in the hospital during COVID, working in a small room, was making me nervous. I received a call from them to see how I was doing and if the job was the perfect fit for and I told them that maybe this position is not a right fit for me at the time. I decided to put in my resignation letter in again. Looking back I feel that if I was still working in the hospital, I would have some experience in the medical field and I could’ve possibly leveled up. I’m currently looking for a job but I don’t want to work in retail anymore, more of an office setting but hard to find any. But I guess any job is better than nothing. I was thinking about looking for a part time evening job for rn. So later on If I was to find any good 1st full shift office job, I can be able to work both.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I’m starting to regret the decision I made I’m starting to regret the decision I made Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.