Got hired but tested positive for COVID before start date. Should I start the job search again?

A few weeks ago I applied for a job with TopGolf as a Barback. I crushed the interview and got a phone call later that day saying I was hired and that my start date would be November 9. I did the drug and background check as well as all the on-boarding paperwork. This past Monday I found out I tested positive for Covid-19.

I called TopGolf to inform them of this, they understood and said my start date would be “after November 15” but otherwise didn’t really specify an exact date. And I’d already put in my 2 weeks at my previous job.

Can I trust TopGolf to still bring me on? Should I try to rescind my 2 weeks at my other job? Should I begin looking for a new job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got hired but tested positive for COVID before start date. Should I start the job search again? Got hired but tested positive for COVID before start date. Should I start the job search again? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.