I think I just embarrassed myself at work and showed my jealously

So at my work, one of my co-workers recently set a record for a highest selling product that they created, however they priced it too low and it started cannibalising the other products. I brought this up because I was concerned with the massive drop in sales with the other products. Because why would you get a single product about half the price when you can get something with x8 the quantity, extremely appealing and higher quality? When I brought this up, I know that it is driven out of concern for the sales, jealously that I backed away from making it myself when I had the opportunity to create the exact thing but turned it down because I could see some red flags I wanted to avoid.

I am very fresh to this kind of business, when I brought it up I spilled my mind and theory crafting as to why this was occurring, possible solutions and whatnot. But I do feel like it could have been seen as me feeling insecure, jealous and losing the competition against my co-worker. I feel like I embarrassed myself and appeared as a dick but I am concerned that we might've driven ourselves into a corner, since now we have such a high quality product for such a low price, all previous things we've made might be perceived as not worth it or less-valued than it previously was. I did clarify in private with the co-worker a bit jokingly to clear up some things that basically the summary of it was that we could've raised the price, made much more, while also avoiding the cannibalism of other products issue. I do still believed what i've said but this is the first time i've kinda been very outspoken about my concerns for choices made within a workplace as I am still fresh out of uni and not even a year old in the work environment. It is a small company though, so our opinions matter more.

Any advice on my situation? Did I screw up? I'm hoping I don't appear jealous or a bit of a dick to my coworkers

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I think I just embarrassed myself at work and showed my jealously I think I just embarrassed myself at work and showed my jealously Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.