I landed an interview but I am so nervous I could cancel it. (there are other reasons too)

Hello, I was recently able to land an interview for a data entry position and I was excited. But the more I think about it the more I start to see the negatives.

I have only recently graduated high school, and my initial intent was to get into college but I can't pay and wasn't granted a scholarship. So I thought I'd try to get a job. Getting a job here is very difficult and the pays aren't great but it's better than nothing.

The interview is around 30 minutes away in the office that I might work in. The pay is low and transportation will take a huge portion of it. I am new to this and I might be thinking wrong, but is it fine if I message the recruiter and ask them about other advantages. On the job listing it only mentioned the salary, is it ok to ask about if transportation or if there would be any other benefits and tell them I can't accept it if there isn't? Or should I ask on the interview and turn them down later if it's not fitting?

Idk what seems right and idk what to do I just want some advice, is it ok for me to ask about the advantages on phone and turn them down? I know I should have known better when I applied and they might not care but it just seems rude and not nice. Man I just graduated highschool and I wanted to continue my education but here I am confused about everything.

It's 4 am and I am just thinking about this.

Please advise me.

Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I landed an interview but I am so nervous I could cancel it. (there are other reasons too) I landed an interview but I am so nervous I could cancel it. (there are other reasons too) Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.