Help me find a desk job that I like!

Just like the title says. First post here, hope I'm doing this right. Here are some details that I'm trying to work out and think through.

I dislike office work. Every office job I've had has been customer service, bank teller-y, counting money, working on spreadsheets and reports and data. I'm not a fan of sitting in front of a computer all day, but I wonder if I just haven't found a job that I necessarily like in job function. Maybe if I do something else that I enjoy, it'll make sitting in front of the computer more enjoyable? I haven't figured out what that is, though. I was looking into UX design or design jobs in general since I've been learning how to design and code on the side, but I don't know if I could handle it as a job...

I've had experience working with kids at an after school program and loved it. I like being pulled in different directions, being flexible, coming up with creative programming and educational content for them. I like building long-lasting relationships. I like that I get to think about other people and find out what works for them. I'm also super organized (like I color code my emails and planner, I used to color code the kids' schedules and had lots of schedules plastered all over the walls lol) and love being able to use those skills to good use. But the pay is a big scary part and I don't quite know how to handle that as a single young adult in an expensive city in California. I've thought of going into educational programming at a company or something, but lots of people see education/nonprofit on my resume and they're like lol bye. Don't really know what to do there.

So, if I were to want to find a semi-desk job that kind of fits what I like about working with kids - being organized, flexible, curriculum building, not always being in front of a computer - what would that be? What kind of job does that?

Thanks for all the help!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help me find a desk job that I like! Help me find a desk job that I like! Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.