I’m finishing up my undergraduate degree with a BS in information science in December this year, and will start my MS in Information Systems in January next year (2021).
I’ve been trying to apply to data analyst jobs (remote and in the DMV area) since August with no luck... I’ve sent maybe 200 applications. It’s very frustrating... I feel worthless, so I thought I might as well go to graduate school.
There was one company that really liked me but they couldn’t hire me because their client wanted people already graduated or done with school. Is this common? Will going to grad school be a problem?
I haven’t put anything graduate school related on my resume. Should I put it in now even though I don’t start until January? Will it decrease my chances of getting a job since technically I’d be in school again?
I’d appreciate any advice or tips. Thank you and stay safe.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: