I started a job a few months ago. It’s a little outside of my field, but jobs are hard to come by with the virus and everything. I’m having a hard time figuring what my role is in the company and what exactly I’m supposed to be doing.
I was told that I would be a “lead” and in charge of my own projects. I work in a two person department with another guy. I rarely deal with the boss directly and most of my work is coordinated through this coworker. To make things simple I’ll refer to my boss as Roger and the coworker as Geoffrey.
Geoffrey is a nice guy, but I have more education and years of work experience than him. I feel like we should at least be equals. That’s how the job was presented to me, not that he would be in charge. On multiple occasions Roger has said to Geoff, “Can you get ImmediateSerenity to do....” when I was right there and he could have addressed me directly. That’s completely ridiculous and rude. I’m kept out of the loop on everything, have to ask to get cc’d on emails pertinent to my work, and don’t get invited to meetings.
I’ve brought up the low work load and some of the other issues with Roger and it’s always to keep working on some task I’ve already finished or assurance that we’ve got tons of new work coming in. Sometimes I’ll ask Geoff if I can help him on something, but I’ve gotten tired of pestering people. It’s just embarrassing to have to keep asking for work and only being given small tasks that I can complete in minutes.
I spend my days now doing 1-2 hours of real work and the rest of the time playing around in AutoCAD designing stuff for myself. At least, I have a cubicle where nobody can see what’s on my computer screen. I just try to look like I’m busy doing important things and nobody seems to question it.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: