Applying for Government jobs

Hello everyone!

I have always been interested in working for my local/federal law enforcement field. I have applied for jobs within my area, but the thing about government jobs is that they do thorough background checks (hear me out). Because they tend to do extensive background checks, this means that they are taking approximately 3-6 months for the entire process. Because the agency I am applying for would know that I am also applying to other places, would this be seen as a red flag to them? Obviously, I see them as my first choice, but if it takes me 3-6 months every time if I am not accepted, I could be spending a year just trying to get a new job.

Can anyone offer some insight?

Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applying for Government jobs Applying for Government jobs Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 06, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.