I told my boss I was unable to work overnight, so now I'm only working 1 day this week.

Warning: rant incoming

My job is currently in small words just awful. I've been here for 2 years and I dont know why. I get my schedule for what I'm doing the night before, hours are crazy (16+ in one day before).

Recently my boss tried to schedule me for overnight travel on monday (leave monday, stay overnight and leave wednesday evening). I told him I had an appointment that I cant change in the middle of the travel. It's on tuesday so I coudlnt stay overnight.

So now they are sending me to the job site on monday on a 1 day trip. I texted my other boss and told him I was available for the rest of the week. The reply I got was " well what exactly you are available for?" Like, what???? You tell me what work we have. I shouldnt be seeking work out, it should be you finding work for me.

I'm sorry, I've been frustrated for a long time, jobs are slim because of the pandemic, and I am not getting any bites. Good luck to everybody looking for jobs everyone.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I told my boss I was unable to work overnight, so now I'm only working 1 day this week. I told my boss I was unable to work overnight, so now I'm only working 1 day this week. Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 06, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.