Worked Only 3 shifts and I want to quit

I started a new job last week. It requires 3 12-hour shifts per week 7 pm-7 am. My first time working 12-hour shifts, three in a row, and I've never felt so tired. I want to quit and transfer back to my old department because I realized that it's not the job for me and it creates some scheduling issues for the next semester (full-time student btw). I was hoping I could have a day off in the week, but the courses I have to take wouldn't allow me to. I'm probably going to lose a lot of sleep if I don't figure out the scheduling issue. I feel bad that I'm probably going to inconvenience them since they just hired and are training me, but it's been giving me anxiety about the future. I talked to my mom about the situation and she said that if I fail/do poorly in school then it's going to affect my future. I don't know what to do or say. What should I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Worked Only 3 shifts and I want to quit Worked Only 3 shifts and I want to quit Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 28, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.