Torn between 2 job offers, what should I pick?

Hi everyone,

I am 21 years old and has a bachelor's degree in IT, 1 experience traveling and working for a Fortune 500 company, I got laid off because the project ended and now, I am very thankful to have 2 written job offers in front of me but I am not sure what to pick.

Company A works with Fortune 500 companies, cutting edge technology, and is an hour away from my parents house where I currently live depending on traffic, I did told the interviewer that I am open to relocating closer to the company. Hourly pay would be around $23usd ($47,840/yr pre-tax) excluding OT. They match 3% when it comes to 401k, generous PTO and holiday pay, requires traveling which they will reimburse (hotel/car rental/etc.), profit sharing, they also reimburse gym memberships and other items that I might need like a laptop bag and so on.

Company B is a small IT MSP, works with nearby small-medium enterprises for their IT needs, it is more or less 30 mins away from where I currently live. Starting hourly pay is $17usd ($35,360 pre-tax) excluding OT. They match 5% of my 401k if I contribute 3%, not so generous PTO and holiday pay, I will be given a spending account though but I am not sure what items I can get reimbursed with, I will not be given benefits for the first 3 months of my job, so if I need PTO, I will not get it. The work that they want me to do is similar to my previous job but has a little more responsibilities, I was paid $16usd an hour during my previous job with 0 experience and I 100% traveled to different states every week, my previous company paid me as soon as I walked outside my house. With Company B though I do not think that they will reimburse me when I travel to different sites.

What should I choose? Company A or Company B? I am so torn between the two options.

Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Torn between 2 job offers, what should I pick? Torn between 2 job offers, what should I pick? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 28, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.