Applying for internal job and had to tell manager about my interview

I recently applied to a company positions within my company but a different department and it is required to tell your manager if you have an interview. I was contacted about an interview earlier this week and let my manager know during our 1-on-1. I’m not sure how my manager took it (more likely worse than better) and I am wondering if this could lead to potential consequences?

My company recently did a round of layoffs and my role has become somewhat unbearable with limited opportunity to progress. Could my manager put me on the layoff list because of this?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applying for internal job and had to tell manager about my interview Applying for internal job and had to tell manager about my interview Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 28, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.