PSA: Do NOT quit your job during a global pandemic!

By all means, it's your choice. No one understands your circumstances nor should they even attempt to judge you for doing what you felt needed to be done. That being said, remember that you are a mature adult, and no one enjoys working. We work for our paycheck and means to survive. I HATED my last job. I had been searching basically my whole two years I was there, but felt trapped by the good pay. I got fired last month and while I now feel relieved and free, I am also unemployed, having trouble collecting UE that I was approved for, and have not had a single interview yet. So, unless you have something else lined up, quitting during a global pandemic is not the smartest thing to do. Again, I was miserable at my last job, but would take my old salary over fighting unemployment and feeling forever jobless any day.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

PSA: Do NOT quit your job during a global pandemic! PSA: Do NOT quit your job during a global pandemic! Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 28, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.