Offer expiring but waiting on a better offer; what to do?

Today, I received a reminder from one company to make a decision on their offer because "it's expiring shortly". The offer is for a fixed term part time role (4 months).

Today I also completed an online assessment in the morning. This is a good sign, because during the interview on Tuesday this week, the panel said that I'll receive an email either way - and if I'm successful, I'll get an emailed invitation to take the assessment. The email also said that they expect the rest of the process to move rather quickly, but I don't know if an offer is guaranteed since it most likely hinges on the assessment results of which I'm not feeling too confident about tbh. If there is an offer, it's full time with benefits (it's a government job), also fixed term but it's until mid 2022.

What should I do? I know I need to reply to the first company's text message, I'm stumped on what to say!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Offer expiring but waiting on a better offer; what to do? Offer expiring but waiting on a better offer; what to do? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 28, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.