Not enough notice of schedule?

Hello, I'm a student in college and I hold a part time job. My boss always forgets to send us our schedule in a timely manner, and since I started working it has caused me great anxiety because I need to have a plan. He usually ends up texting it to us the night before were scheduled, but for some reason last night he didn't.

This had my anxiety through the roof, and I think i stayed up until 7:30am waiting for it, only to fall asleep. Of course I wake up about 30 minutes ago(6:30pm) to see my manager sent my schedule to me at 11:30am, to work today at 2:00pm.. Who does that? Obviously i slept through his texts and calls and him and my coworkers blew up my phone all day.

I'm scared im going to get in trouble or fired for this, which I would be okay with if I just no called no showed, but who sends someone their schedule 3 hours before their supposed to work? Am I in the wrong?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Not enough notice of schedule? Not enough notice of schedule? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.