So I recently landed a great internship for next summer. I have a problem though, I lied a bit on my resume without even thinking about it.
This past summer my school hosted a volunteer program where you got matched with a small business to help them out with certain tasks. I got matched with a tutoring center and was tasked with creating a new logo for them, drafting up new social media posts, and making suggestions for improving their website. On my resume and job application, I listed my title as "Remote Intern". I didn't think volunteer sounded very impressive, so I wanted to stand out to companies.
Now I have to do a background check with Sterling. The worst part is that it's not until May so if my offer gets revoked I'll have no time to find a new internship. This is my junior year and going into senior year without an internship is basically a death sentence as a finance major from what I've heard. Do I come clean and tell them the truth and hope they'll understand? Or hope I don't get caught?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: