I got demoted today and at the same time they made an offer to the guy I have to train on better terms.

Here’s what happened: Long time friend of the CEO decides they want to leave the company, they don’t enjoy their job.

I am line manager of this friend, and head of the small division.

CEO tells me he wants to make friend the manager, and I will report into friend along with the rest of the division, I am relieved of my direct reports.

Basically suits me: same pay, less responsibility, I get along great with the friend, but seems waaaaay career limiting, I.e. my job just became dead end.

My direct reports are much less happy: they like me as a boss.

CEO discusses proposed new hire with me: proposes to pay them more and give them more vacation than me, even though I have way more experience and industry specific knowledge.

Not sure what to think or feel. A lot happened today.

I did fix the kitchen faucet this evening though, so that’s a plus.

Also: the industry is white collar: we are all engineers, and I am (was?) head of the division.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got demoted today and at the same time they made an offer to the guy I have to train on better terms. I got demoted today and at the same time they made an offer to the guy I have to train on better terms. Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 14, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.