I have an interview tomorrow and am trying to work out how to answer this potential question.
I left the job in March, and the real reason is that I made an error and essentially had to resign. Nothing dangerous or anything, just against regulations. It's definitely gone down as a resignation not a firing so that's what my reference will say. I then had a temporary job from May - August, so as it's not even my most recent job, they may not ask, but they still might as who the hell leaves a job just as COVID was starting..
I was thinking of just saying I received a new offer, so I quit but it then fell through due to the pandemic. Is that believable? A barefaced lie admittedly but I need a job.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
How to answer why I left a previous job?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
octobre 14, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: