Employer downloaded resume

Hey guys, So I have a question and maybe this is not the right forum for it, but I was recently hired a week ago and started working Monday. The whole process was through LinkedIn, however today I saw that my employer downloaded my resume again. I’m pretty paranoid right now due to being unemployed right now and was thinking if this was a sign of anything. So far there has been no hint of me being let go and I feel like I’m doing well in training as of now, also most employees say it took them months to get accustomed to things. Am I being paranoid here? What could be the reason for them re-downloading my resume

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Employer downloaded resume Employer downloaded resume Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.