Degree in agricultural sciences??

So I’m a current first-year studying my Bachelors in agricultural sciences. Im Canadian btw. Now the reason I made this decision is to enter the field of bio/agricultural technology. I’m not sure if I made the right decision in terms of earning a stable income and it’s scaring the living hell out of me. I actually want to study law but I slacked off like an idiot in high school and I ended up here. Law fascinates me and biotech seems like I might be digging my own grave because I have NO idea what I’m getting into. I did my research and have heard mixed input on job prospects, career opportunities and salaries. I might be asking for too much but I’d really appreciate some advice on whether I chose the right path or I’m a complete idiot for choosing biotech.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Degree in agricultural sciences?? Degree in agricultural sciences?? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 11, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.