Phone screen with hiring manager (Amazon company)

A recruiter reached out to me about a contract position with an Amazon company. It seemed like a good fit from what I could tell, but I was getting to go out. Most of these encounters with tech recruiters don't go anywhere. So I fish out a resume that is not my top tier. I fixed some of the dates on it. but I was having trouble with some of the text on the document. But it looked weird. There were no typos or anything like that and I was in a rush. So I sent it to the guy and I what about my business. I noticed later there was a small error. It It was more like a inconsistency in the date. 01 vs 1. And I was having trouble with the ones in the zeros. I figured oh well that was that.

But the recruiter did follow up and I finally spoke with him on Monday and he was going to submit my resume. Okay we'll see. I figured my chances were no and I'd never hear from this guy again. I hear from him the next day and he said the hiring manager wanted a phone screen with me on Tuesday. and I saw the resume and it didn't look like anything that and it didn't look like anything that I had submitted. The format was changed. Now I feel really stupid. The hiring manager didn't notice that? I wouldn't be so scared except this is an Amazon company. And it's not a customer service position either. And I don't even know how I can address that. Because they're big on "Discuss one of your failures and how you recovered." Honestly I have applied for that job like five times over several years. This time it was pure chance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Phone screen with hiring manager (Amazon company) Phone screen with hiring manager (Amazon company) Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 25, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.