Job status shows On Hold. What does that mean?

I applied for a job a month ago, and I just heard from the company's recruiter 3 days ago asking me to send her some jobs I am available to chat. I did not see the email until later that evening and I responded giving her some times. I haven't heard back since and it's been 3 days. I just logged into my profile to see what the application status says and it says Job Status: On Hold. What does that mean?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job status shows On Hold. What does that mean? Job status shows On Hold. What does that mean? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 25, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.