Getting another job when your full-time job takes up 4 days and your ability to work weekends

Not just another job, though, I want to put my back into it and see if I can get one that pays above $10 an hour (don't laugh lol). I'm currently making enough money to live slightly comfortably, but I think I can do much better.

I've come close a couple of times, but the problem is that even part-time jobs want you to have open availability. Unfortunately, I don't. My current job requires me to work 12 hour shifts on the weekends, every week. It's just not gonna happen. I basically have 3 days at the beginning of the week that I am available.

I'm not super picky about the type of job I work. I have no problem doing stuff like loading/unloading trucks or other forms of manual labor or things like cleaning toilets. The only thing I really couldn't see myself doing is making calls, but that's about it.

Are there any specific types of jobs that are always looking for help, pay a little above minimum wage, and aren't super adamant about your ability to work weekends? Or is there a better way to sell myself to hiring managers?

Any help would be appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Getting another job when your full-time job takes up 4 days and your ability to work weekends Getting another job when your full-time job takes up 4 days and your ability to work weekends Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 25, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.