How bad is it for you?

It's frustrating to see politicians and news publications saying the economy is back!

I am an established professional in a STEM field, and I can't seem to get an interview, or a call back in two months! In January when I was searching for a job, I had about 10 interviews and 5 offers in two weeks.

While I can blame the economy, I keep hearing of people finding jobs.

How hard has it been for you? What field and what kind of experience do you have? How was your job searched pre-pandemic?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How bad is it for you? How bad is it for you? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 25, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.