Fired for confronting suspected shoplifter

Got fired for confronting someone I thought was stealing. Rechecked the cameras and I was mistaken so I apologized. Ended up being fired. Technically I got fired for "confronting the shoplifters as I put everyone in danger" as they take that policy very seriously so they claim. I wonder if I don't get fired if they were actually stealing. Worked my ass off and hit numbers above my goals every time. Fired and nonrehirable yep

What should I learn from this? Should I just ignore shoplifters and let the company/security handle it as thats not part of my problem since they have insurance anyways? Thefts were a huge problem in the store and I always heard my boss complaining about them like it was our fault so I was always like an owl, watching everyone and making sure nobody stole.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Fired for confronting suspected shoplifter Fired for confronting suspected shoplifter Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 25, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.