I went to a career fair for four hours yesterday

Job searching has to be at least a part time job at this point for me. Graduating in May. However, I think it being virtual is what allowed me to go for so long. 10 mins each. Around 10-30 mins between "meetings." Made liberal use of jumping jacks and water. Have no idea how the recruiters talking back to back was able to handle that.

Mostly nice. Got some good leads to private links (links that can only be sent by recruiters), so it was still good to go. Would still recommend it, but I was definitely tired. I would say that I was a bit "Dressed up" while most of the companies just had on brand shirts. Might just be the industry, or just the nature of virtual. That was interesting.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I went to a career fair for four hours yesterday I went to a career fair for four hours yesterday Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 25, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.