Can I be fired for not covering someones shift?

I'm 19, working my first job in California and it was one of my days off today(I'm only working a few days a week because they have a bunch of new people to train) I was hanging out with my mom and our car got a flat so we took it in to get fixed and because of the line it took about 2 and a half/ 3 hours about 20 minutes in I got a call from work and they asked if I could come in and pick up a shift, I told them no becuase the car had a flat and my manger said ok and that's where we left it. I have a bad habit of overthinking and making myself nervous so can I be fired for this? My manager knows my mom is usually my ride and I do have the paperwork to prove we had to get the flat fixed incase they doubt me.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can I be fired for not covering someones shift? Can I be fired for not covering someones shift? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 26, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.