Like the title says I'm tired of working in the construction industry... it just isn't for me. I've worked in precast, concrete, drywall and none of those careers fit my persona per se. So now I'm looking into finding a new job something different and fresh. I'm a m23. I have a knack for graphic design, I used to run several design pages on instagram (no compensation but that was ultimately my goal) I no longer have the equipment to design but I will eventually pick up graphic design again. For now, can anyone suggest any jobs that could do me good? I'm open to anything. Thank you in advance!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Tired of working construction
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 02, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: