Are businesses allowed to be back at normal business hours again?

I live in Stark County, Ohio. And I know i had heard months ago that businesses when this pandemic started were required to cut business hours.

i know my employer did, but today our hours were back to normal.

I hadn’t heard anything of it being allowed again, and our hours were until 9pm instead of 10pm, but today it went back to 10pm.

I need to know if there was notice that businesses were allowed to be open normal hours again, because if not then I need to notify someone about my employer.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Are businesses allowed to be back at normal business hours again? Are businesses allowed to be back at normal business hours again? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 02, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.