I’m 16 years old, about to be 17 in a couple of months. I currently reside in Canada and I’m in need of around 2000 dollars, I’m not going to lie and say that I need the money for food or bills or something important, because honestly I just want money that I can spend carelessly before I have to go to university and deal with real money issues while entering the adult world. My family never really had a lot of money, so I never got the new shoes or new anything, but I can happily say that my parents finished their studies needed for high paying jobs before the lock down but couldn’t get jobs and now are also on the same boat as me, unable to work. This is important to me because I’ve been trying so long to get a job so I can afford things I want, even if that is selfish. I had plans to work this summer but now with covid-19 I can’t, everyone’s at home and it seems like no job is hiring, as well as the fact that when self isolation is done, everyone who used to have a job will probably just get their job back. I’ve been trying for over 3 summers to get a job, each time I failed because I was too young, now I’m finally 16, I can legally work but with everything that’s going on I probably won’t be able to. I know it’s not a sob story, and wanting to make my own money isn’t a necessity, but I really want it. So anyone who has any advice or tips on how I can make money during this self isolation should comment it down below. It would be really helpful. Thank you.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: