I received a verbal job offer and was informed that...
- Everyone I interviewed adored me, I was a clear choice, which is really nice and all but...
- COVID put the company in a position where they cannot extend me a formal offer right now.
- There is no timeline, but...
- The internal recruiter I'm working with wants to stay in touch.
This recruiter and company have been INCREDIBLY professional and unexpectedly compassionate during our interviews, and it has been such a drastic difference from what I've come to expect of the hiring process. I trust that the formal offer will come once there's a chance I can on-board in person, but given that my start date is very TBD, does anyone know how I can work on making this verbal offer more secure?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
What can I do to make a verbal offer more secure?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 01, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: