Temporary leave, should I go back?

Hi all,

I've been on a temporary medical leave since January until I can work again. It looks like I *might* start going back to work come June .. however, I hate the job. I've been there a few years and it's incredibly draining and just awful. It's affected my mental health, it's become too much for me ..

I've been applying to many jobs since I've been on leave and unfortunately, I've had no luck. I've fixed up my resume a few times and still, nothing. I graduated last year with a useless degree in criminal justice and I just feel like I'm wasting my time and getting nowhere ..

Also, my family and I relocated to another state about 2 months ago. My job is still back home (can't afford my own place, otherwise I would've stayed) and it can't be done remotely. It looks like I'll be going back to work during all the chaos, which makes me nervous and hesitant. Funds are running low, I'm in a toxic environment as is with my family and I'm unsure on what to do ..

I have some friends and family back home that I *think* I can stay with for a bit .. I don't really want to be a burden though ..

Should I just go back to work, quit or keep trying my luck to find something else?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Temporary leave, should I go back? Temporary leave, should I go back? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.