For the past month, both my part-time jobs were suspended due to covid-19 lockdown. The province where I live decided to lift some business restrictions and one of the jobs will be returning in two weeks or so. The thing is, I was planning on quitting before the pandemic and now that things are starting up again, I have no intentions of going back to work for them. Originally, I planned to talk to my boss in private and give them my resignation letter in person. However, due to lockdown circumstances, I'm planning on just emailing the the letter instead.
I don't necessarily need my boss as a reference but I would still like to avoid burning bridges. Would emailing them look shitty on my part? I feel like I have no other option and would rather get this over with now instead of waiting when I'm back at work and quitting then even though it'd be in person. Do I have any better options?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: