Do I need to put in my full degree on my resume or can I shorten it?

I have a B.S in Mechanical Engineering but I have never worked a MechE job in my life. Straight out of college (4 years ago) I have worked as an analyst and over the years I've been trying to move more and more into positions that work with data (such as business intelligence and data science)

I'm currently trying to apply for a data science position at a large tech company (FAANG company). The job posting says the position needs a degree in "Statistic, Math, Finance, or related discipline". Is it a good idea to list my Mechanical Engineering degree on my resume as just "Engineering" because I feel like the mechanical aspect of it brings no value and instead might bring up more questions?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do I need to put in my full degree on my resume or can I shorten it? Do I need to put in my full degree on my resume or can I shorten it? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.