Should I work for my families company while applying to jobs?

I am graduating this week with a finance and information systems degree. My current IT internship ends this week as it was a program till I graduated and I did not get offered a full time position. I have been applying for the past month to IT/ Finance entry level positions, but I will be out of a job in a week. Should I stay unemployed or should i work for my dads construction company while applying as well?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I work for my families company while applying to jobs? Should I work for my families company while applying to jobs? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 03, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.