Over a year and still no job. What should I do?

I left my last job just over a year now. I thought I would land a new job pretty quick which I general don't stay out of work longer than 2 weeks or so. After a year and not giving a single interview in 4 months beside talking to Indian recruiters, I'm seeing no hope in my job field anymore. The only way I'm getting by is doing food delivering which I make about 1.1k to 1.5k a week. It's pretty good but I can't do it for ever and my 2015 Civic is at 160K miles. Is there any tips that you guys can tell me that could help me out. I'm freaking out that after one year of not work in my field, I feel hopeless. I have 15 years of Graphic Design and Front-end Web developer. I didn't think I would be out of work for this long.

I apply to over 600 job application in 4 different states, change my resume 10 times (gotten 3 people look over it too), paid for Linkedin Premium (pointless) and only gotten 4 interviews in that 1 year time period. The longer I'm out of work, the less companies call me to just talk to me.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Over a year and still no job. What should I do? Over a year and still no job. What should I do? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 03, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.