Should I email the firm my continued interest?

In mid-March, I had a final round interview with a firm. Everything went quite well. About a week after the interview (i.e. end of March), I emailed the HR to inquire about the hiring process. I was told that they are interested in me, but due to COVID-19, the firm had to delay this recruitment round and will re-continue the hiring process when more information is available. Since then, a month has passed and I have not yet heard back from them. I was wondering if I should send an email to express my continued interest of the job at this firm? Will it seem pushy?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I email the firm my continued interest? Should I email the firm my continued interest? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 03, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.