Really Sketchy Interview

I was looking for freelance work to build up my resume, and I said I could do a certain project just so I could have something of a reputation on Freelancer, as it would be my first project on there. It was an intermediate-level office work job and the pay seemed alright. I said I could write a script to automate the process and threw in some "I know about this stuff" phrases, as well as said I'm a senior in college for a CS degree. Turns out the project wasn't real and they were just looking for people for full time work. They asked some questions to make sure I am legit so I figured that must make them legit, but then I got the feeling it was a scam anyway. Got to the end of an online interview and they never asked for my credit card or SSN. I looked up the company and it has mixed reviews. Is this normal? Should I take the job even if they are known to be terrible to work for just to say I have job experience?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Really Sketchy Interview Really Sketchy Interview Reviewed by Louhi on mai 21, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.