Would it be too contrived to wear handmade clothing to an interview at a craft store?

I'm probably overthinking it but I don't want to come off as obnoxious. I have a silk printed button down shirt that I hand-sewed and I was thinking of wearing it to my interview. I'm still very new to sewing and crafts so I thought it might be a good way to show I'm genuinely trying to learn even though I don't have a lot of experience. Would it be too forced to say something like, "I've been teaching myself the basics of sewing over the last few months, this shirt is probably my favourite project so far -- but lately I've been trying my hand at knitting and embroidery which I'm really enjoying," when they ask what sort of crafts I've done?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Would it be too contrived to wear handmade clothing to an interview at a craft store? Would it be too contrived to wear handmade clothing to an interview at a craft store? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 21, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.