Two days ago, I got an email from a person at a company saying they'd like to set up a phone interview for a position I applied to and asked for some info including the best times I would be available. I got the email at around 4pm and responded at around 4:30pm. Since I responded that late, I wasn't expecting a reply that day so I wait for the next day. The next day goes by without a word.
I followed up on this email and asked if they were still figuring out phone interview times for the applicants that got chosen. I understand that this person could've been busy but I'm worried that I did something wrong to make them ghost me. I went back to read over my initial response to the email and I somehow have my email signature on there twice so I'm feeling paranoid that's what's making them ghost.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: