Real Estate Marketing Gig, talked with Broker and accepted offer, but have been ghosted since March.

I'm just wondering if anyone here has experienced a job ghosting you after accepting an offer?

I orginally have worked under a single agent and helped her market the homes she was listing or other marketing things on her social media pages.

Eventually I caught the eye of the broker itself and they wanted me to do this for all the agents and their listing and the subdivisions as a whole. I accepted and began giving him the equipment needs in order to make it professional as possible.

But of course the Agent I worked for did not like this, but we did not sign any binding documents, but I guess at some point she must have talked to the owner and now I think I was ghosted.

I'm not sure if this is a combination of COVID-19, Bitter Associate, or Offer was rescinded with no notice.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Real Estate Marketing Gig, talked with Broker and accepted offer, but have been ghosted since March. Real Estate Marketing Gig, talked with Broker and accepted offer, but have been ghosted since March. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 17, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.