Quitting during pandemic?

Hey guys, I just wanted some career advice / insight.

I graduated from a 4-year university program last Spring. I started my first "real job" after school in September 2019 until now. I've been at this job for roughly 9 months now.

I wanted to quit back in February but decided to tough it out for another month but then this whole pandemic situation happened which prolonged my stay at the company.

I'm starting to reassess my situation at work and debating if I still want to stay in the company or quit. I'm unsure of what I want to do in terms of my career.

I'm a sales rep at a tech startup and I'm fairly decent at my job but I just don't think I like what I'm doing, or believe in what I'm selling. A promotion doesn't really excite me that much at this point either. I've had this conversation with my manager in the past and it has recently been brought up again. I'm not sure how to really go about it.

Some things are making me stay like my great relationship with my coworkers. However, the things I don't like about the job are cold calling, not much work-life balance, a lot of office politics, generally low pay for the amount of hours we put in, and some aspects of the management.

Before the pandemic, I was thinking about going back to school for something I'm more interested in and would like a career in. I'm still thinking about this now.

I'm also living at home with my parents so it's not like I'm struggling to pay rent or utilities if I'm not employed, so I guess that helps with the financial aspect of it.

Most of you will likely tell me to wait until I find another job before quitting but again, I don't really know what kind of job I want or what I want to pursue.

If anyone has any insight or similar experience or career advice, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Quitting during pandemic? Quitting during pandemic? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.