Need some guidance

Searching for answers

Long post warning.

So my wife and I had been living in Delaware for about a year (originally from Nashville) she was a travel nurse.

Long story short my mother passed away in December, and my wife and I started to thinking about moving home to be closer to family.. naturally I started looking for work. This was early March during the surge of covid.

Nonetheless I had two org interested in hiring me, and they both interviewed me. I got an offer from an org SO LONG AS I COULD START APRIL 14TH. I said that was soon, but I could try and make it work. My wife and I put our two weeks in, turned in our lease cancelation, and packed and moved to Nashville. When we got here I was told i was approved by the board. The. Two days later that the process was put on hold. Then on the week of the 14th I was told I no longer had a job offer. This was after board approval, new hire paperwork, etc. This was a fairly large org, not a small org.

I was so off put by it. I know this is a pandemic, but why was I given a start date, and told I could have the job if I could start then? I saved and documented everything.

Then to top it off I find a job, and they interview me yesterday saying they are looking to hire ASAP, and it went well. They would contact me today or tomorrow to possibly do an in person interview. I then get a message today saying their hiring process has been put on hold.

I'm just venting, sorry.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need some guidance Need some guidance Reviewed by Louhi on mai 07, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.