I've been with my job 8 months and work 3rd shift at 8.25/hour around 32 hours a week and got offered a job at 11.10 an hour working 40 hours a week and its day shift. So to me its a no brainer. I have to wait on my drug test and background check for my start date which i know will come up good. The job im leaving has a horrible track record with overtime and has had several issues with the labor board so I'm not too sad about leaving. I'm just worried on leaving too soon and going without pay or locking myself in to a two week timeframe when the other job calls
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
How do I put a 2 weeks notice in?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 07, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: