I’m in college getting a computer science degree with economics from a state school. My gpa is 3.5. I’ll be completely honest. I didn’t want to do it and I’m really just trying to get something to pay the bills. That’s all I really need when I’m out. I’ll work 2nd or 3rd shift or 1st I don’t really care. Is it possible to get any job without an internship. Cause I’m really busy working on other stuff I really want to do with my life and I just want to put food on the table while I do that.
I couldn’t get an internship with this craziness. Many were cancelled. And I don’t know if I can handle one next year in the fall or spring. But if I have to I will. I’m just wondering if I really need to given my low bar.
Hopefully no one hates this post. Probably but I’m just trying to do what I have to. thanks.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: