Hey all,
I apologize if this is a common question but i'm in dire need of some advice:
I've been applying to finance and business related roles (Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Quant analyst, etc) for the past 8 months or so while living at my parents house. I've revised and revised my resume over and over again so that now I think it presents my qualifications and experience in a most favorable way without lying about anything. Recruiters frequently contact me about jobs however I very rarely ever get past this initial interview or even get an in-person interview with a company representative. The closest I've gotten is getting 2 interviews for a couple Business Development Roles however wasn't offered the positions because I made a few key mistakes in the interviews that I now understand and would not make again. I've never been asked to interview for any Financial Analyst type role. To my credit, I am fairly charismatic and likable so getting into a room with someone is huge for me. I can't however seem to rise above the mass of resumes and stand out to the key-word processing AI.
That's why I'm asking you all who may have a better (or at least different) perspective on my situation:
What jobs does my resumé qualify me for? What jobs should I be applying to? When you look at my resumé how many years of experience do you assume I have?
Although I appreciate feedback on the resumé, I'm less looking for feedback on the resumé itself and more looking for feedback on where I can get to with this resumé-- what kind of company and role would gladly take someone with these qualifications. Hopefully the answer isn't no one.
To give a small bit of background on me and to answer some questions you will likely have: The Financial Analyst role is with a company a couple friends of mine started together. We essentially built cryptocurrency mining rigs for people, built and ran a few for our own profits and consulted with people who wanted to build their own. It was a fun and enriching project but is definitely not the traditional finance internship I'm sure most companies would rather see on a resumé. The rest of my resumé should be relatively easy to digest. Another small bit of information, I have 'basic python programming' listed because I've been also teaching myself Python for the past few months as well, learning the basics of data visualization, algorithmic trading, etc. If I was more skilled with Python I could likely get a job with that alone and I wish I had taken Comp Sci courses in school but there wasn't much extra room in my schedule on-top of Chinese & Finance.
Sorry for the wall of text-- Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.
Stay safe ya'll,
Anon
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: