Hate my job

I hate my job so much. It’s a small restaurant, family owned and I’ve worked there for about 2 years now and I. Hate. It. I had a procedure done Friday, went in all day Saturday, had to go home early because I was in such excruciating pain. Then, I called out today because I was still in pain and I got the worst attitude from the manager. I’m one of the most reliable workers there and I rarely do anything like this. I just want a new job. I constantly have to do 12 hour shifts, on my feet the entire time. I work the entire weekend. I am seriously getting depressed. What do I do. I need to go back to school ASAP but I can’t work at my job for one more second.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hate my job Hate my job Reviewed by Louhi on mai 03, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.