Is it impossible to find a job during COVID-19?

I'm trying to find a job so I can finally be independent (I'm 20) but I've had absolutely no luck with even getting an interview. All of the jobs I've applied for have all given me the cold shoulder and not even bother to reject my Applications (I applied at a job at an ALDI and 2 weeks later the application is still "In progress". The only exception to this was a Remote work position that turned out to be an MLM upon further research (Cutco if anyone's wondering). I've tried checking sites for new listings but entry-level job listing post the outbreak is rare and I've already applied to all the ones I could in my area. I'm starting to consider giving up on finding a job entirely until the outbreak ends in a couple of years assuming I survive the pandemic and the economy isn't completely wreaked by lockdowns by then.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it impossible to find a job during COVID-19? Is it impossible to find a job during COVID-19? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 10, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.